We use cutting edge drones to deliver shots for television and film using cameras such as the Red Epic, Arri Alexa Mini and BlackMagic Cinema - shooting anywhere up to 6K.
We have been around the world to capture those hard to achieve aerial shots and we are trusted by some of the biggest names in the film and television industry.
We can program a specific route into its autopilot using waypoints and Google Earth imagery and 'replay' the same flight over and over if required.
We send a live HD view to the ground so that we can frame the shot properly, this feed can also be sent to multiple reference monitors in your production village if required.
The two man crew consists of a drone pilot, and a camera gimbal operator. We can control the tilt, pan and roll of the camera completely independently of the Octocopter which gives us immense freedom to design shots that have not been seen before.
What do I get if I book you?
- SkyJib 8 Octocopter "Hollywood Heavy Lifter"
- Movi MR brushless stabilised camera head
- BNUC-S qualified pilot
- Experienced camera gimbal operator
- Live HD downlink (from Red)
- Ground support equipment
- Safety equipment
- Free pre-flight risk assessments
- Free weather alerts
- Free legal requirement research for your location
- Indoor and outdoor flights
- Option to include us on your tech recce
- CAA approved operator
- £5m public liability insurance